GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is I think one of my better one. I may actually clean this one up later, depending on how the feedback goes. (Part of the reason I've drawn the back, and the interior as well). It IS however, nothing new, and resembles most of my previous designs, but I tried to follow the '69 Judge with this while trying to implementing some current design cues, for I suck in creating anything futuristic. :(

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
I have to throw these out there:

1: USE A PENCIL FIRST! Ok if you want to once you have it done, the draw over the pencil with a pen and erase the lines, but do it with a pencil first.

2: Have more fluid lines. kinda goes along with the first one, the chopy lines just make the car seem not as fluid and sleek as it could.

3: USE WHITE PAPER! That yellow crappy paper just makes it look much less professional than if you used white.

4: DRAW A DIFFERENT FRONT END! Mix it up a little. I applaud you for doing the GMC in the other thread, but still it had a very similar front end.

with that said keep trying and you are slowing getting better, I am not all that good at freehad drawing, but I think these could make your drawing look better and for you yourself to become better.

Also the nose on this one is a little long, and also stop it with those headrests

·
Registered
223 Posts
The notch on the hood should be closer to the greenhouse and a little taller.... because its really a tachometer, other than that nice job.

i think the one thing that you could improve on is your time... take more time on it... sometimes your cars look rushed... but i think your coming along great

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have to throw these out there:

1: USE A PENCIL FIRST! Ok if you want to once you have it done, the draw over the pencil with a pen and erase the lines, but do it with a pencil first.

2: Have more fluid lines. kinda goes along with the first one, the chopy lines just make the car seem not as fluid and sleek as it could.

3: USE WHITE PAPER! That yellow crappy paper just makes it look much less professional than if you used white.

4: DRAW A DIFFERENT FRONT END! Mix it up a little. I applaud you for doing the GMC in the other thread, but still it had a very similar front end.

with that said keep trying and you are slowing getting better, I am not all that good at freehad drawing, but I think these could make your drawing look better and for you yourself to become better.

Also the nose on this one is a little long, and also stop it with those headrests

1. Well, I'll try, but to me, pencils are hard to come by since it's all pen or if not, to the PC, but I will try to.

2. I'll try.

3. Well, reason that I use yellow paper, sometimes green, or pink, is that, my company don't have any white papers laying around that I can use to draw pictures on. Only papers that are there for your personal stuffs are limited to the colorred papers. So, if the drawings were done from my work, it will have been done on a colorred paper, the ones in white are usually the ones I do before bed, so....

4. I'll try.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts