GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this time I didnt overembellish it. This is for Paul8488 basically. Its not the best but this will have to do for now.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I think the problem is that the front end is too small, like someone cut a smaller car's nose off and attached it to a larger car. The design in general is very interesting. I like it.

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
wow! thank you kindly! for something you must have done quickly (i only put the request in last evening) that's very impressive! you totally nailed what i want to see in a fiero... the strong back end with the low, aggressive front end. that nose'd work just fine if you ask me! okay, build it!

·
Registered
524 Posts
A little to tall and the grill just isn't right. But I love the idea. The Fiero was a great car.

-T

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
i wonder if it's been long enough to ressurect the fiero name. obviously there's a benefit to having a recognized name, but if that name is inextricably linked with "underpowered" or "commuter car" or "engine fires", it won't do any good. but 16 years later, i have to wonder if perhaps enough time has passed to clear the fiero's name...

though i'm sure the black cloud of melted plastic fumes still hovers somewhere over north america!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I'm not sure aobut you but I live in Southern ontario and there always seems to be a fiero on the road with it's wheel in the middle of traffic....might just be my neighborhood or the crazy Cnadian weather but I personally don't think that an image like that is too good for PR...or clearing the fiero name

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
Originally posted by bakerna@Mar 2 2004, 03:28 PM
I'm not sure aobut you but I live in Southern ontario and there always seems to be a fiero on the road with it's wheel in the middle of traffic....might just be my neighborhood or the crazy Cnadian weather but I personally don't think that an image like that is too good for PR...or clearing the fiero name
really?!? i've never seen that... but maybe because i don't want to! i do see a fair number by the side of the road. you might be right... the name conjures up a few too many problems to be used again.

and i think 'fiero', roughly translated (from spanish, maybe?) means "pride" or "dignity"! oops! better luck next time boys!

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
yeah...I exagerated it a bit...it's the same old lady, in a white GT....really nicely kept...except that damn wheel...it seems like it's almost once a week...but...I'm probably exagerating that in my mind...lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts