GM Inside News Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
I had a problem with my Pontiac dealer too.. When there was that recall on the 2003 GP I made an appointment to take it up (30 mins away), so I got there and the service manger stood there and didn't say anything and after a few minutes he tells me "I'm sorry, we don't have the parts for it". I was cool with that because I like the dealer, so I said "Well, just make me another appointment when you know you will have the parts". So he makes me an appointment for a week later...

So I drive up there to the dealership on my second appointment, go to the service desk, "We don't have the parts". This time I am pissed off, and I say "Well, I will take it somewhere else then, this is stupid why can you not pick up the phone and call me to tell me that the parts are not here"? "Well I found out right when I thought you were on your way" , i said "you have my cell phone number, and I told you to call it if you had not gotten the parts".

I ended up going to the General Manager of the dealership and telling him about the issue at hand, and I told him that I have drove 120 miles (both round trips) to listen to your service manager tell me that they do not have the parts.

Needless to say, last time I was up there...the service manager's name was off the roaster. :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.