GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I am definitely liking that front end much, much better. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Blizzard! Blizzard! Now Close your eyes. Say that word 5 times in your head. Envision what that word says to you visually. I see a very cold, windy, snowy night on a dark country road with trees all around. the weather is so bad, you can barey see your hand in front of your face, when all of a sudden, you hear a growl in the distance, slowly creeping up on you...through the blinding snow..some light that eventually becaomes stronger, the sound of the growl becomes more of a V8 rumble and there over the crest in the road , bright headlights and a very unique silhouette to the rescue. The all new "BLIZZARD" from GMC. A new breed of "SUV"! Dose sound more fitting a Truck though, Eh?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I am OUT of ideas for names. I hated the idea of the G nomenclature, and I didn't want to call this 'FAILED' experiment as most of you will agree anything worth calling the names of the former great names the Pontiac used. Blizzard was the name that I really didn't like, but I could not think of any other name, so....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.