GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
now your images are repeating and all the text in your images is repeating.
we get it, you love pontiac. POINT MADE.

Any idea how I can fix it so the images don't repeat? I know I suck, so I need all the help there is.

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
How about you branch out and try something that isn't a pontiac.
try something that isn't a coupe.
Try something that doesn't have pillarless windows
try something that doesn't slope down like a ramp in the front
try something that doesn't look like a firebird from the 90s
try a different angle.
try a different brand.
and you don't need to make any "no holden; made in Usa; no rebadge" in every drawing. we get the point already.

You can eat the occasional vanilla ice cream, even if chocolate is your favorite.

How do you think you can get better, if you keep drawing the same thing over again?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanx, I will try, it's only that, I got so used to drawing coupes, whenever I pick up my pen, it usually end up in that way, I have to escape from that habit. :(. Also, as for the Holden thing, sometimes, when I draw Pontiacs, front end becomes too much like an imported Holden, so I put those writings in there so that they don't think it's based on Holden, for I Never want them associated in any way to the Holden, that's why.

I still need a lot of advices if there is, since, of all the sedans I've drawn, they just don't quite look right and is a bit harder than the coupes I've been so used to.

I will try to make them different from now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.