·
Premium Member
5,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pontiac Aztek "Trans Am" Looks Like a Guilty Pleasure
Auto Evolution
by Andrei Tutu
7 Apr 2020

The Pontiac Aztek has been off the menu for a decade and a half and yet it's still being used as a prime example of awkward styling. As you can imagine, many styling masters have tried to alter its appearance, in a bid to also make those outside the community of Aztek lovers approve of the crossover's bold styling. Well, the rendering sitting before us might just make for a successful attempt.
*Full Article at Link

·
Registered
16,924 Posts
That screaming chicken never gets old
On the right car it still looks great! I always loved a black Trans Am with gold rims/trim and the screaming chicken.

Wonder how the C8 Vette would look with one? I'm sure over the next few years someone will do it!

·
Premium Member
33,230 Posts
It looks pretty good done up like that, history might've been kinder to the Aztek had GM added wheel flares and nice rims as an option - I bet it wouldn't have cost GM much money.
There is nothing stopping GM from selling a TransAm under Buick or Chevrolet brands

·
Premium Member
35,493 Posts
Reactions: Mr.Buttons

·
Registered
1,949 Posts

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
There is nothing stopping GM from selling a TransAm under Buick or Chevrolet brands
GM could school the rest of the auto industry and bring Pontiac back under Buick...just call it the PTA! :D

·
Registered
2020 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD
11,674 Posts
Another what if... I think it may well have helped the poor thing. I think it's certainly better than what they had going with it.

·
Registered
10,910 Posts
That's actually kind of awesome in a bizzarro sort of way.

Reactions: SP1966

·
Registered
2,540 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,493 Posts
At least the Screamin' Chicken is on a Pontiac....There has been a article floating around as of late with the Chicken on a Black an Gold BMW i8 :barf::barf::barf::barf: and unlike this digibash the i8 is a real thing.
Oh barf me out, like, to the maxx! Grody too. :faint::sad::frankie::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

Reactions: Mr.Buttons

·
Banned
3,929 Posts
You can thank good old Bob Lutz for that. I liked the cladding on some of GM vehicles. the 1st gen Avalanche,the Aztec...not much else.
The gen 1 avalanches with the cladding painted were bad ass

1 - 20 of 25 Posts