GM Inside News Forum banner

WHat should the next Chevrolet Delta be called?

• Cruze -- worldwide

Votes: 14 12.0%
  • Cobalt -- worldwide

Votes: 52 44.4%
  • Cavalier -- worldwide

Votes: 11 9.4%
  • Some heritage name -- worldwide (Monza, Vega, Chevette)

Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Each continent gets its own name

Votes: 11 9.4%
  • Corolla -- and hope people get confused

Votes: 6 5.1%
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
I voted for Cobalt worldwide. They need to start sticking with a name and Cobalt does not seem to have any major negative translations.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
I don't see why they need to change the name already. Some car companies have had the same name for the same type of car for decades. Cobalt seemed like a universal good name.

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
I voted for Cobalt worldwide. They need to start sticking with a name and Cobalt does not seem to have any major negative translations.
Samesies. :yup:

·
Registered
11,898 Posts
Where the hell did Cruze come from?

Cobalt, then Cavalier, then as suggested, Prism. Everything else is an awful idea, I mean, even more awful than the ones I just mentioned

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
Even though Cobalt is a good name, I'd rather see Corvair, to piss off Ralph Nader.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
I actually think Cavalier is a good name for an economy car, it has the right attitude. But they've invested in the Cobalt name and should stick with that.

·
Registered
264 Posts
NOVA!!!!!

If Saturn is killed off (Bad idea in my mind) then it could be joined by the Chevy Ion.

The Aura and the Astra are both jokes. Good cars but not NEAR good enough!

·
Registered
8,945 Posts
Anything but Cruze.

I voted for Cobalt, because it's about time GM stops to dump names every generation and Cobalt is fine, but really, any name that's not utterly horrible will do.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts