GM Inside News Forum banner

What is your favorite new GM coupe concept?

• Buick Riviera

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • Cadillac CTS

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • Holden Coupe 60

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • Opel Gran Turismo

Votes: 7 14.3%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Id have to say the GTO (Holden). It is probably the one that would be build and sold in America that I would buy. All of them look great, but Saturn will never get a car like the Gran Turismo and same with the Riviera for Buick; I hope I am wrong. The CTS is out of my price range.

·
Premium Member
4,637 Posts
CTS coupe

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
you want me to choose?! i don't think that it's a decision i can make
I'm with you, they're all beautiful cars. I would have to put photos up on a wall and throw a dart and see which one I hit if I had to choose. No matter which one the dart fell on I think they're the kind of cars GM needs to show its ability to lead in design once again!

·
Banned
7,944 Posts
What about the Camaro?

I forgot about the Opel coupe, I wonde if that would make over here as an Aura coupe, or how would that roofline look on the Malibu's body?

·
Banned
6,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What about the Camaro?

I forgot about the Opel coupe, I wonde if that would make over here as an Aura coupe, or how would that roofline look on the Malibu's body?
I did not include the Camaro because in my mind, while pony cars are coupes, they are a distinct category. That, and they cost about half of the cars listed here.

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
The Opel GT......yummy....:dro: :drive:

·
Registered
6,957 Posts
Coupe 60

The Riviera comes in at #2.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Riviera. I love the uniqueness of it.

I don't understand why everyone likes the coupe 60. The proportions are nice, and it's nice and big, but thats about it. When it comes to the details (window shape, tail/headlamp design, grille ) it just seems really bland.

·
Registered
7,418 Posts
Holden GTO. It looks great and you might get a human in the back seat alright.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts