GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys-
I found this in digging through some parts and I can't seem to identify the correct use for it. What does this fit? Looks kinda LeMans-like or Series-62-ish to me. If anyone has a GM parts book from the era and can look this up I'd really appreciate it. The GM part number is: 5957352.
Best Regards,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.