GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Your sentence is gramatically incorrect.

Are you trying to say why are they so expensive?
Or why aren't they expensive?

Either way, I've always preferred the traditional mom+pop style Pizza over the mass produced Pizza Hut, Dominoes, etc....

I've found that in general Pizza Hut is more expensive. Most other places have decent 2for1 style pricing. I'd rather order 2 mediums than 1 large.

Pizza the Hutt:

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
:rolleyes:
Anyway...

I don't notice their prices being that bad... But I prefer the REAL thing, my family's Italian Resturant makes homemade Pizza.....

·
Registered
71 Posts
Pizza Hut is SUPER EXPENSIVE over here in Seoul. $30 for a large supreme with 2 diet cokes....outrageous.... but oh' so good. :eatarrow: They also skimp on the sauce big time here.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I really like pizza hut's pan pizza. I'm generally not a fan of the mom and pop pizza places.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Mmm, frozen pizza... as far as I know, they buy the dough frozen :(

We have some AWESOME pizza places in New Haven :)

pizza chains :plasma:

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
So since we're talking about pizzas.....what is a Tomato Pie?

·
Registered
922 Posts
Its probably to cover the cost of having a dining area, salad bar, and in most locations alcohol. Also in my opinion it has some of the better pizza of the big chains.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Been a while since I've been to Pizza Hut, but don't go to Donato's, they're pretty expensive as well. For a chain, Papa John's pizza is very good and has good prices. I agree on the Mom and Pop joints being the best. There's an awesome one in Columbus, Ohio called Pasquale's. The make this pizza called the Bianca, it substitutes regular tomato sauce for a creamy garlic sauce and then you can put whatever toppings on it you want. Mmmmmmm..........makes me hungry just thinking about it. Too bad I live 4 hours away!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts