GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Ahh, thats nothing, we have had that for a few days here, I have even seen some down undoer 2.80.

And like the energizer bunny, gas prices will keep going and going down for a little while here yet, at least this week as well.

*EDIT: I will agree with you Ron though, it was a great feeling to see them drop below 2.99. So much for Chryslers 2.99 gas guarantee

·
Registered
5,864 Posts
Hasn't changed much in Los Angeles for a couple of weeks. Still hovering around 3.30 for 87 octane and 3.60 for 91.

I still remember my cousin and I were filling up our cars with 91 octane at a desert station about three weeks ago, and he was commenting how 3.75 for 91 was pretty cheap.

·
Registered
79 Posts
In stillwater, oklahoma we are at 2.54.

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
A Mobil staion in Detroit was selling it as $1.99/Gal yesterday and people were lined up for blocks, sitting there idling, waiting for $1.99/gal gas...and it was a $20 limit! It was $2.79 across the street. Idiots :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,898 Posts
I'll be getting that '76 Eldo convertible after all :D if i wasn't getting a house that is

·
Registered
785 Posts
Cheapest is $2.81(!!?) I believe in PG county (IFCAR correct me if I'm wrong). Montgomery country has seen about 3.21 in Rockville. Its another quarter more if you go further south into DC.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.