GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So yeah, it will be a stretch if I don't end up buying a 2009 G8 GT before Spring. I'm waiting for the dead of winter to pass, Bluetooth to hit production (late availability) and the incentives to slap on the hood of the GT.

Anyway, here are some pics of the Pacific Slate color that is new for 2009 and I REALLY like it.

The color somewhat reminds me of my G6, which is Stealth Grey.

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Another new color. I kinda like this one, but I don't know. It is awfully bright.

Stryker Blue:

While I'm at it...Another new color.

Sport Red

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
I like both of those colors.

·
Registered
394 Posts
So yeah, it will be a stretch if I don't end up buying a 2009 G8 GT before Spring. I'm waiting for the dead of winter to pass, Bluetooth to hit production (late availability) and the incentives to slap on the hood of the GT.

Anyway, here are some pics of the Pacific Slate color that is new for 2009 and I REALLY like it.

The color somewhat reminds me of my G6, which is Stealth Grey.

Awesome pix!!! I love the Pacific Slate Metallic. The metallic red is really nice too. I haven't seen one in person in Stryker Blue but the pictures look great! I've seen a few other examples: white, metallic black, and a charcoal colour. Of all the colours I've seen in person, I think Pacific Slate looks amazing.

Nick
:bounce:

·
Registered
7,418 Posts
G8 GT is on the short list for my next vehicle. I am holding out for a Buick Zeta, but will have no problem staying PBG, as long as G8 is around.

·
Banned
7,944 Posts
Is it just me or is the Stryker Blue G8 just asking for some red "STP" accents?

Rememeber Richard Petty did race Pontiac Grand Prixs.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Damn...that Pacific Slate color is almost as hot as Katy Perry.
I think the forum rules state that if you are going to make that kind of comment you must post a picture with it. :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts