GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What Chevy concept car/truck would you be driving or have owned if Chevy had ever built it? My choices: The New Nomad or the New Bel Aire conv.

·
Registered
954 Posts
SSR

Now all I need is the money to buy one. Aside from the SSR most of the old Chevy concepts have been much to 'concept' for my liking.

PS.... yoblues, do you ever start a post without the
? Are you feeling sick or is it just your dissatisfaction with the GM 'suits' :p

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by bakerna@Jun 16 2004, 02:06 AM
bel air for sure, the engine in that thing was a monster
Are you sure you are thinking of the right car? Bel Air was going to get a 3.5L I5 I thought

My pick is the Caddilac 16 :woot2: 1000 HP

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Originally posted by doh+Jun 16 2004, 01:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (doh @ Jun 16 2004, 01:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bakerna@Jun 16 2004, 02:06 AM
Are you sure you are thinking of the right car? Bel Air was going to get a 3.5L I5 I thought

My pick is the Caddilac 16 :woot2: 1000 HP [/b][/quote]
It was the 3.5 I5 with a turbo, good for 350 hp.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Originally posted by yoblues@Jun 15 2004, 10:34 PM
What Chevy concept car/truck would you be driving or have owned if Chevy had ever built it? My choices: The New Nomad or the New Bel Aire conv.
The 5th Generation Firebird. If they had ever built it. :(

·
Registered
188 Posts
Most definitely, the Nomad. The Nomad is EXACTLY what I'm looking for in my next car. If the paddle-shifters are available (I seem to recall them being hinted at), all the better. Bring on the Nomad and I can join my mom and dad by owning a Chevy.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Originally posted by MelvinJ+Jun 16 2004, 09:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MelvinJ @ Jun 16 2004, 09:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 16 2004, 01:52 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-bakerna
@Jun 16 2004, 02:06 AM

My pick is the Caddilac 16 :woot2: 1000 HP
It was the 3.5 I5 with a turbo, good for 350 hp. [/b][/quote]
Exactly, if they had actually gone ahead with that project we might be seeing solstice's driving around already, not that it matters as we're getting it anyway but i think the bel air would have been great.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
The 99 Nomad if thats recent enough. If not I would take the newer one ((((HELL IDE TAKE THEM BOTH!!)))) And throw in the Belair with a 400HP 6.0L V8 inplace of the I5 Turbo to! :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
sorry about the Caddy, then it would have to be thetruck that had the box side door ???? named kinda like Canyon C-------

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Concept Cars!... I would take the Turbo TrailBlazer, or the Silverado SS with 395hp... or even better, the bi-turbo Camaro (ZL1?)

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
I loved the SS concept, rwd V8 sedan......hope they make it. They could keep the Impala the fwd V6 and the top-of-the-line chevy sedan could be the SS. Paint it black and white stick some lights and a siren on it and its one [email protected] cop car. Wouldn't you love to see the look on a guy's face that's speeding in his "cool" little mustang when he sees that in his rearview mirror :eek: . hehehe

1 - 20 of 20 Posts