GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 20 of 370 Posts

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you would like to see on of your ideas on screen, just request it here and I will Photoshop it, to the best of my ablity.....

I run-out of ideas sometimes :lol:

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Why not take your own attempts at a new Nomad?
Typhoon/Cyclone?
CTS convertible?
Caddy version of the Trailblazer?
Next Grand Prix?
Next Monte Carlo?

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts

A Chevy Blazer (or GMC Jimmy) based on this, with the nose of a Colorado (Canyon). :D

A removable hardtop, of course, with at least full access to the bed area from the passenger area (if not open above drivers head, and an optional 2nd row removable bench seat back there.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'm thinking about doing versions of the Solstice with racing stripes. No telling when I'll get a chance to do it myself, so I'd love to see other attempts. I think it'd look really cool.

·
Premium Member
2,003 Posts
I created a new post the other day requesting a DTS with a CTS-like front-end, (please see that post for more details). You wanna give that one a shot?... :woot2:

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
10 posts, and not one included the word Camaro. tisk tisk tisk...

How bout it fellas? merge some Ferrari 612 with some holden and maybe a hint of old camaro's...soemthing that you think is the natural progression of the camaro line.

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
There was a "design a camaro" contest. There are lots of interpretations there. That's why there aren't many demands for it in this thread.
I may work on your idea tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I'd like 2 see a Solstice in some other colors and with some different rims.

The C6 w/Z06 rims, or something other than the factory set.

The Cobolt in some other colors.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Got this from a member at solsticeforums.com. I would definitely take one of these!
(What can I say, I really like the look of dark blue with white racing stripes.)

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Originally posted by Rex Raider@Jan 15 2004, 09:40 AM
Is that another rebadged Envoy? Don't we have enough of them?
No and yes! Its actually a Trailblazer, but I couldn't find a suitable side shot or 3/4 shot of both the Escalade and T-Blazer...

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Originally posted by Rex Raider@Jan 15 2004, 08:36 AM
There was a "design a camaro" contest. There are lots of interpretations there. That's why there aren't many demands for it in this thread.
I may work on your idea tomorrow.
As much as I like the contest, it left something to be desired like oh.. a car that actualy looks good.

I know you can work your magic oh mighty one...

1 - 20 of 370 Posts