GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This fine Automobile is all original with 120 000 miles or 200 000 kilometeres on the clock. The only replacment parts are: Tires(upgraded to Michelin Pilot Z) brakes, alternators(2), battery and starter and timing belt. That's it. The car is a daily driver for ten years. The ironic thing is the old Pontiac travels to a Daimler Chrysler assembly plant every day an has yet to have a scratch or dent put on it there. Even theother boys appreciate beauty. Also this car is winter driven with only a set of 15" rims and Bridgestone Blizzak tires. It is a little babied but is also very highly maintained because she was my first new car after the 1981 Catalina Safari died at 630 000 kms on her clock(God rest her soul).

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
I think this is one of the best Pontiac FWD car designs in the last 20 years. The late 80's Turbo Sunbird was cool too with a two tone black and silver paint job. I'm a big fan of the "hidden" headlight look.

Nice ride!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Love the car! When I was looking at a replacement for my '83 Caprice Classic I was searching for a Grand Prix like yours. I think they're cool cars; they've got a nice stance to them, and if you don't "rice" it out you can't screw up the look. I ended up settling for a '94 Bonnie that I got a really good deal on, though...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts