GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
The 911 styling does not work on a front engine car, and I am not a fan of that hatch back style truck, it looks good on the Mazda6 5 door, but not on this

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Porsche styling is just soooooooo tired. Everything they make looks so soft and blobby. Can't we get just a little surface tension???

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
I'm amazed that we haven't seen anything with less camo on it. This looks exactly the same as the pictures we saw a very long time ago. I'm beginning to get tired of hearing about this, I just want to see it finished finally.

-Chase

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
I would be fine with Porsche doing a front engine coupe, but not a 4 door! A revival of the 968 would be awesome, but not this thing! Plus it needs to have its own style IMO, not tweaked 911 styling.

·
Premium Member
8,886 Posts
Wow. That's uninspiring. Of course, I assume it'll look nicer once they get the real skins on it. But a sedan, from Porsche. Wonders truly never cease.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Wow. That's uninspiring. Of course, I assume it'll look nicer once they get the real skins on it. But a sedan, from Porsche. Wonders truly never cease.
People said the same thing about a Porsche SUV and yet that vehicle continues to be a good money maker for the company.

·
Premium Member
8,886 Posts
People said the same thing about a Porsche SUV and yet that vehicle continues to be a good money maker for the company.
I didn't imply it won't sell. However, it is uninspired.

I do stand by my statement that the Cayenne is the ultimate Wankermobile. I think some Brit car magazine named it that, too, recently.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts