GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
looks like a combo between the chevy cheyenne concept, a dodge ram, a freightliner and an ugly stick.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
hmm-- think this may signal the design direction for the next Tundra? It design looks as if it is trying too hard. It just doesn't work for me.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Holy crap. This thing is positively huge. Those have got to be 24" - 26" rims! Did anyone catch the auxillary lights and signals on the side view mirrors. That may actually catch on. And the suicide doors are nice. Looks like retractable side steps, also nice. The extend cab passenger compartment actually has a slight upturn at the back, never seen that done. I like the front, back and top view, especially the huge moon roof. The side view is where I part company. Something's not right in the ratio between the wheel openings and the side windows. It looks fat for lack of a better term. Interior is concept only of course.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Originally posted by cvp33@Jan 4 2004, 02:33 PM
Did anyone catch the auxillary lights and signals on the side view mirrors. That may actually catch on.
Probably not, most lights mounted near hood level give a horible glare off the hood. At least they do in Jeeps anyways. Can you imagine those things shining at you in oncoming traffic :blink:. And why the hell are those back side windows so fricken small? They take up less than half the door!

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

If you ever needed proof that the Japanese just don't understand the US truck market, this is it. Sheesh. At least Nissan let American's design their truck... This thing just reeks. Seriously, it's more rediculous than that silly Chrysler GT90 rip-off.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts