GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
wow- the Solstice is SO much more sexy than even the MAZDASPEED Miata. The GXP version is sure to (er- hopefully at least) blow this car out of the water with style and performance... but the wait is what's killer.

·
Registered
44,279 Posts
Originally posted by Mr_Pringle@Jan 4 2004, 03:22 PM
wow- the Solstice is SO much more sexy than even the MAZDASPEED Miata. The GXP version is sure to (er- hopefully at least) blow this car out of the water with style and performance... but the wait is what's killer.
I'm with you there. Never like Miatas in the first place.
GXP hopeully will have 240 or so HP.

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
That looks like a Pontiac interior with all that orange...I thought my Bonneville was over the top!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Judging from the success of the Mazda6 Sedan in the states, and factoring in my experiences with my 2003 MZ6, I say the Hatch and the Wagon will both sell quite nicely. The 6 is an awesome handling car, and has the style to back it up. Although mine is a 4-cylinder without the sports package, it's still a great looking and performing ride.

·
Registered
387 Posts
The one little car that i really like.
Build it mazda and al the Xa Xb buyers will come to u instead of Toyota (well Scion but we all know its just a dressed up Echo really).
Another plus this is the one Japanese company where the money comes here to the US (ford owns Mazda...).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts