GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
okay, the world is officially out of new designs. pacifica headlights... ford rear end... toyota dash... matrix rear windows... cavalier wheels...

that's not to say it looks bad. none too bad, for a subaru. but i don't think there are any original ideas left! when's the last time anyone saw a truly unique production (not concept :p they don't count) car?

·
Registered
316 Posts
i didn't give this a lot of thought, but the first car that came to mind for some reason was the 350Z. i really think it looks quite nice and unlike anything else out there. yet it looks traditional.

as for the subaru, not overly unique or original i suppose, but it's nice evolution of the current model. nothing i'd buy personally, but nice nonetheless.

·
Registered
830 Posts
This car is taking a lot of it's styling cues from the new legacy that was shown awhile ago.

133 Posts
SCREW SUBARU, AND OTHER RICE BURNERS, AND EURO-TRASH.

IS'NT THIS GMInsideNews ?!!

Let's concentrate on making GM vehicles the best !

Later, I'm outta here.......

·
Registered
263 Posts
Originally posted by NewMexico_Sunset_On_RT66_Yep@Feb 5 2004, 06:25 PM

Uh, Beavis??? GM owns 20% of Subaru's parent company! This is very relevant news.

Not to mention a vehicle like this makes WAY more sense for Pontiac than a minivan...

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Originally posted by PaleGreen+Feb 5 2004, 06:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PaleGreen @ Feb 5 2004, 06:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NewMexico_Sunset_On_RT66_Yep@Feb 5 2004, 06:25 PM

Uh, Beavis??? GM owns 20% of Subaru's parent company! This is very relevant news.

Not to mention a vehicle like this makes WAY more sense for Pontiac than a minivan... [/b][/quote]
Besides that, if you consider Subaru a competitor, then its in the correct forum (The Competition). So it makes sense... ;)

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts

GM India sells a Subaru as a Chevrolet. And it's a lot more "GM" than a Toyota Vibe, I'd say. (as mentioned above Chevy owns part of Subaru)

And this isn't GMNorthAmericaInsideNews....right? ;)

·
Registered
651 Posts

How else do you make GM better without looking at the competition?? If you just looked at GM's models and decided what they should change then you might still be stuck with three-speed autos :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts