·
Registered
2,003 Posts
And this is good because why???

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MC stands for Monte Carlo, and 40 is Mini's anniversary for their win there.
This is just a paint scheme for an anniversary edition.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Ithink the mini is for the trendy metro and homo sexual males that want something nice, cute, and trendy that can scoot around the city.
Id love to see two trains coming from each direction, smash a mini into a million, gazillion parts...

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
OMG...I almost agree with BigAl! :p

·
Registered
954 Posts
Why all the Mini hating? I think those things kick *** lol

I'm waiting for someone to make a Mr. Bean model with the pad lock on the door :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
no car that stops, gos, and turns as well as the mini should be laughed off as a 'trendy' (ie cute) car. no, the non-testosterone infused part of the male sex can have the beatles and golf cabriolets and pt cruisers... leave the mini alone! hahaha!

mr. bean model... love it!

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
amen rex. after "the italian job" i was so pumped... craziest drive home i've ever had! cut off every protege5, pt cruiser and matrix i could find... the vibe had something to prove! hahaha! long live the mini minvans!

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
The only MINI haters are those people who wish that GM could come up with a model as good or original as the MINI...

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Originally posted by RCtennis3811@Feb 25 2004, 02:27 PM
The only MINI haters are those people who wish that GM could come up with a model as good or original as the MINI...
Um... no...

I don't like the Mini because I don't like the styling...

Don't like GM's Chevy Nomad concept either...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts