GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
the New Gallant is an awsome car to drive, even the 4cylinder has power and the quality and styly is an improvement over the previous gen, i'd love to see that Eclipse concept built its been to long since we've had a turbo 4banger in the eclipse. :afro:

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
I say cheap rendering. Come on, if you don't at least have a concept vehicle to show us, why even bother? That Eclipse looks horrible, as does the truck concept. The Galant seems to have a serious Pontiac front end going on there.

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
This looks pretty nice - should be RWD with that stance, though. And I fear giant aluminum wings bolted on the trunk...

·
Registered
812 Posts
What is Mitzu thinking? The Eclipse doesn't look ready for retail. I know a load of 20 yr olds who hate it. It doesn't have the 'refined' look. It more like "Fisher-Price". The "my-first-sports-coupe" look ain't gonna sell. I know they're trying to market to the younger generation, but please don't make the new Eclipse look like a toddler toy.

The Mitzu pick-up? No comment. They should start with the 4-door Dodge Dakota and work from there.

The Galant renderings are great! It looks like they've been taking hints from the Dodge Intrepid replacement. Pretty good idea. The Galant is already a good car. Making is wider and lower with improve handling, styling, and sales.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
The Sport Truck screams Honda SUT-- esp in the rear- but that doesn't make it attractive. I think the Eclipse concept looks awful too, but I do really like the interior. A few rather minor changes could make this interior production ready.-- it looks so warm-- and comfortable.

·
Registered
94 Posts
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! your kidding me right...
for one, a unibody truck..nope aint no way
number two, the eclipse concept fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch down..jesus.
the galant pic dont look bad though

·
Registered
750 Posts
The new front end stlying needs to be completly redone. They are both hidious and won't see the light of day as is.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts