GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,856 Posts
The GS is typical Lexus car excellent.

I have never been, nor do I think I will ever be, a fan of the RX, particularly the present varient. The reason for its 10,000+/month sales performance escapes me, though the hybrid powertrain is something long overdue at the General.

·
Registered
43,946 Posts
I like the GS. It's got some nice evolutionary lines. That dash is pretty nice too.
Is that center floor console a bit like the XLR? With the shift gate on the left and this wooden compartment thing on the right?

Oh yeah... YAY! It's got a tape deck (for those of us that use MP3 Players out there and need to use a cassette adapter). But what the heck is it doing all the way at the bottom!??

I don't like this new RX. The previous one was nicer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i dissagree. i can deff see similarities to bmws that bangle created. look at the rear shot in the side shot. it looks a lot like the 7 series rear. Even the rear side window is slant continues into the door like the 7 and 5. the car is nice enough but lexus certainly doesnt do the same for me as a nice bmw

·
Registered
17 Posts
WOW! Speechless. Lexus knows how to make cars, besides the RX and the ES. The new 04 LS with the sport package rims is really nice, not to mention the big price difference from an S430.

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
I don't like it, the GS looks like it has gas...too bloated for my taste, and the interior aint all that attractive for my taste...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts