GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
its like the Nissan Pathfinder ate to much and got fat , why does Infiniti make such crap this is by far the uglisest SUV and it doesn't even have a reason to be weird looking Aztecs versatility. Sad as said above because its "japanese" people will buy it. When did people become so blind just because its imported doesnt make it good if GM made something like this oh wait they did Aztec they whrere shot down by it but the minute a Japanese company makes its (element and this) they sell dont get it :argue:

oh and its 4 am apologise for spelling

·
Registered
5 Posts
as if any SUV looks good...

i think this is one of the nicest out there.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Great job Nissan. I had no idea you could make the Q model both bigger and uglier. Well done!

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
Originally posted by baco99@Jan 4 2004, 09:57 AM
as if any SUV looks good...

i think this is one of the nicest out there.
Buy a Nissan Pathfinder Armada and get a grille change and Infiniti badges and you'll be set. ;)

Of course, the same could be said for the Trailblazer and Buick Rainier.... :p

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Originally posted by Ming@Jan 4 2004, 11:42 AM
Buy a Nissan Pathfinder Armada and get a grille change and Infiniti badges and you'll be set. ;)

he-ey- In all fairness, I think we get a little more differentiation here.

·
Registered
43,799 Posts
Originally posted by Ming@Jan 4 2004, 12:42 PM

Ranier is closer to Envoy. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
43,799 Posts
:lol:
The rear is AWFUL.
The interior is pretty good, but Escalade is ramping up a revised one. Looks like Nissan took some cues from Ford with the odd trapezoidal center console. In either case, the interior is not as good as Navigator.

Oh yeah... and what is that odd "hump" midway of the QX?? uuuuugly

·
Registered
954 Posts
Ewww it's even uglier and fatter than the new Durango :blink:

How much do you guys wanna bet that 'Badge-Engineering' will NEVER be mentioned in any of it's reviews?

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
They're going to have a hard time fooling people when the Pathfinder has the same unusual profile...

·
Registered
922 Posts
Its ugly to me. The interior looks like a gussied up pathfinder(yes GM does that with the Escalade) so shame on them both. NO the 360's don't just have different grilles and they definately do not have the same interiors. So... :p

·
Registered
812 Posts
That's a MONSTER of an SUV! OK, Nissan didn't really change much visually on the exterior. But that's a luxo-MONSTER of a vehicle. It almost draws new interest to the Ford Excursion...except the Nissan 5.6L V8 is a MONSTER! I'll have to wait till I pass a few of these on the street before I can form a more formidable opinion. What a MONSTER!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts