GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
This car with its bulky/chopped looks will sell to some people without a doubt, but it will keep Chrysler a minor player in the market. This love it/hate it styling ensures they will not be a volume seller as in the past.

It's a shame to see how much damage Mercedes has done to Chrysler. It would be like GM buying BMW and making all the new cars ugly. Oh, I forgot. BMW is doing that to itself already. Bad example.

Mark

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
you kidding me!! I love these new cars from dodge and chrystler. Wow, thats one nice looking car. Looks like an M45, and I love the style of that car. The Magnum is a nice looking car too, and I can only image what it would look like as a Sedan. Man, whata nice looking car. Hemi, RWD, and 5spd auto... thats awesome.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Originally posted by bigals87z28@Jan 4 2004, 10:51 AM
you kidding me!! I love these new cars from dodge and chrystler. Wow, thats one nice looking car. Looks like an M45, and I love the style of that car. The Magnum is a nice looking car too, and I can only image what it would look like as a Sedan. Man, whata nice looking car. Hemi, RWD, and 5spd auto... thats awesome.
Yeah what he said!

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Its very...Chrysler, not something that has sold that well in the present, and I don't think it will change. I also don't understand why they called it a 300C, its just stupid, it should have been 300N. Its too boxy and the huge grille isnt't all that attractive...

·
Registered
708 Posts
Yeah, it is pretty boxy, but somehow still pretty slick.
It has been a long time since we saw Hemi 300s! :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
300 C - Love it or hate it styling. I choose hate it. Belt line too high, side windows too small. Garish front end. I'd expect to see a truck body behind that front end treatment. It looks like a caricature of itself. The interior, however, is probably the best near luxury I've ever seen. Light years ahead of Lincoln and Buick.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Ill be the odd ball out of the bunch on this one.
I really like it. Minus the Chrysler part..but that is beside the point right now. I like the look of the Rolls Royce, Bentley look though. Neat idea

·
Registered
43,887 Posts
:eek: Who said the M45 was a good looking car?? *gag gag*
The Chrysler looks much better than the Infiniti!! And I still don't like the way the Chrysler looks. Just a more modern interpretation of a 1980's Volvo... the box where the car was shipped in.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I love the anti-jellybean shape of the new 300C and the highbelt line. I prefer to feel as if I'm sitting in a car not sitting on a skateboard. Chrysler is going to attract a lot of people in the showroom.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
i like the magnum, but this thing looks like a fridge!
it really looks like it needs some short springs and bigger wheels, those look better on a dakota
what a shame, because mechanicaly you can't ask for more.
I would like to see a 2 door based on the magnum called... ROAD RUNNER!!!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts