GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Registered
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, three trims available. A new Tech trim at the bottom of the hierarchy, multiple and sport trims.

All the exterior colors sound great, but the interior colors sound fantastic including a color from the Celestiq called Santorini Blue.

There is a Napa leather interior package, which gives you full leather seats. Arm rests and upper door panels are also finished in Napa leather when choosing the package.

· Registered
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Color names sound great! Love the Sky Cool Gray/Santorini Blue interior sounds GORGEOUS!

Rectangle Font Material property Parallel Slope

Reactions: GreggZ

· Registered
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL! I had to laugh at these standard features. NO ADDITIONAL COST!

Rectangle Font Tints and shades Parallel Pattern

Rectangle Font Beige Parallel Tints and shades

· Registered
2,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now, if they would just rev up production.
Production wasn’t a problem so much as certain quality issues, particularly software issues and some issues with the huge screen. Those quality issues, according to an authority {ahem}, have been resolved and shipments are picking up quite a lot since those issues were resolved.

Reactions: BlackGTP

· Registered
1,556 Posts

· Registered
What's new and upcoming...
15,786 Posts
I dunno... but I think after seeing the disclaimer at the bottom of the intro page at linked site "Simulated vehicles and chargers shown throughout. Actual production models may vary. See dealer for 2024 availability details. Available features could be shown throughout." all I gotta say is I still like it even in not so real life. :)

· Registered
Current ride: 2015 Sonic sedan 1.8L/5sp
2,848 Posts
I'm liking the green-blue Emerald Lake color...but I'd go with the red if I got a Sport trim. Nice!

· Registered
2,267 Posts
Nimbus Metallic could look interesting!

· Registered
3,484 Posts
Production was ramping up but they were not delivering due to quality holds. Many have gone out for delivery in the last week.

Several owners and dealers in the Lyriq facebook group have taken delivery.
Cadillac Lyriq Owners and Enthusiasts | After waiting for 1 year, 2 months, and 28 days,

Cadillac Lyriq Owners and Enthusiasts | I had to take it all in first before posting to the group

I see a couple of the early deliveries that got purchased for fleet use quite often. It has great road presence compared to other crossovers.

Reactions: BlackGTP

· Super Moderator
22,746 Posts
I wonder what "Next Generation Active Noise Cancellation" does vs. what they currently use?

Digital key only available on Apple phones??? Is that a smart thing to offer for only people with Apple phones?

"Side bicyclist alert" = that's one I've never heard of before.

I assume the Lyriq available at launch for about $60k was the luxury 1SD or 1SE package. If GM sticks to that pricing, then these new, lower tier packages will bring a base price below $55k - not to shabby!

· Registered
1,877 Posts
I wonder what "Next Generation Active Noise Cancellation" does vs. what they currently use?

Digital key only available on Apple phones??? Is that a smart thing to offer for only people with Apple phones?

"Side bicyclist alert" = that's one I've never heard of before.

I assume the Lyriq available at launch for about $60k was the luxury 1SD or 1SE package. If GM sticks to that pricing, then these new, lower tier packages will bring a base price below $55k - not to shabby!
Weird, it works on the other Cadillacs......

1 - 20 of 39 Posts