GM Inside News Forum banner
21 - 40 of 72 Posts
Sadly, I'm actually still waiting. A lot of production trucks are in holding for chips and there hasnt been F150 production scheduled since 2/10.
Yes, on my bi-weekly trip across town, I strolled through the large Ford Dealership, that I bought my F-150 from, Slim-Pickens, 3 Bronco's and about 6 each; Explorer, Bronco Sport, Escape, a couple work/fleet trucks and 2 Mavricks.

F-Series (sales) fell to 45,000 in February, based on production, and dealer inventory, that will only get worse for March.

I have noticed that the Order Bank is opening up a little bballr, so the VIN# means a Pile in the scheme of things.

Next will be "Scheduled the Day of" but watch the "ETA" some still slip into a "Awaiting Chip Hold" but an ETA does mean they can complete the build and ship

Discussion starter · #36 ·
I have noticed that the Order Bank is opening up a little bballr, so the VIN# means a Pile in the scheme of things.

Next will be "Scheduled the Day of" but watch the "ETA" some still slip into a "Awaiting Chip Hold" but an ETA does mean they can complete the build and ship
Well.... Ford canceled a bunch of limited and platinum options so a lot of trucks will be built without a hold. Hold up is still a lack of trains at Dearborn (where mine will be built) as some are still waiting a month plus to even start shipping.

Discussion starter · #39 ·
Congrats on the new ride! Pretty cool that the hybrid makes the city mileage the same as the highway mileage.
I think I'll be able to soundly beat the rating too as almost all of my driving is city surface streets under 50MPH.

Another awesome perk of the PowerBoost is that the start/stop system runs off the battery and does not kill the AC efficiency at all like most start/stop systems.

21 - 40 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.