GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are just a few pics. Had to quickly take them before it rained. :)

Tire Wheel Yellow Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And another…

Motor vehicle Automotive design Daytime Yellow Vehicle

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One more. It won't let me attach more than one image per post. Go figure.

Motor vehicle Automotive design Daytime Yellow Hood

·
Registered
11,887 Posts
You can post separate posts and then open them and copy their addresses into one box like this between
.... or use the 'insert image' button above the reply box.

Or use a free hosting service that will give you the forum ready sized pic like the one I use...

http://tinypic.com/?t=postupload

Nice ride BTW....

Why did I not expect any color but yellow? :D

;)

·
Registered
13,172 Posts
Looks awesome....I look forward to your insights on how it compares to your other rear wheel drive v8 powered cars that you still own...

Congratulations....it's a beautiful mustang!

Reactions: Orbit Orange

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Very nice...congratulations!

·
Premium Member
9,040 Posts
Damn. I can't go to a car show without someone getting a new car of their own. :lmao: I sat in a 2015 yesterday & one of the things I noticed (it was Deep Impact Blue in color) was that I could see the honeycomb of the hood extractors. The seating position was low & the controls felt well laid out. However, I personally think that forward visibility took a major hit.

But enough about my opinion. Oh wait, one more, yours looks great Orbit. I'm just trying to figure out when you'll be posting time slips on here.

·
Premium Member
36,289 Posts
:cool: gREAT color choice, Orbit!! :drive:

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Gorgeous, Orbit. Worth waiting for.
Thank you my friend. Well worth the long wait. :)

Does it meet your expectations? How is it so far?
So far yes, but I only have about 90 miles on the odometer so far. Been raining here a lot today and not much chance to drive it.

Looks awesome....I look forward to your insights on how it compares to your other rear wheel drive v8 powered cars that you still own...

Congratulations....it's a beautiful mustang!
Thank you. Haven't had a chance to really get the feel for it yet. It does handle MUCH better than my GTO and G8 GT. Power delivery will take a little getting used to with the DOHC coming on higher in the rpm range. Original interior quality seems to be better than the G8 GT when we bought it and maybe a hair better than the GTO when I bought it. Of course it beats them hands down now, but I'm trying to compare new to new. I'll need a little more drive time for anything better.

Very nice...congratulations!
Thank you!

Congrats! Love the colour choice.
Thank you, I do too. :)

Congratulations. Hope you enjoy it.
Thanks. I am already. :)

Damn. I can't go to a car show without someone getting a new car of their own. :lmao: I sat in a 2015 yesterday & one of the things I noticed (it was Deep Impact Blue in color) was that I could see the honeycomb of the hood extractors. The seating position was low & the controls felt well laid out. However, I personally think that forward visibility took a major hit.

But enough about my opinion. Oh wait, one more, yours looks great Orbit. I'm just trying to figure out when you'll be posting time slips on here.
I find it cool to look out and see the long expansize hood. Way different than the GTO and G8, it reminds me of looking across the hood of my El Camino (which is still out of commission). Slips might have to wait until spring with winter coming on early here. ;) Thanks my friend. :)

:cool: gREAT color choice, Orbit!! :drive:
Thank you. Pictures were before a rain, the color really pops in person in the light. Pictures don't do it justice.

You can post separate posts and then open them and copy their addresses into one box like this between
.... or use the 'insert image' button above the reply box.

Or use a free hosting service that will give you the forum ready sized pic like the one I use...

http://tinypic.com/?t=postupload

Nice ride BTW....

Why did I not expect any color but yellow? :D

;)
Thank you for the help. And yes the only other choice would have been Competition Orange and it is just too "red" for my tastes. I'll try to get some better pics after I get it detailed to my satisfaction and the weather ever clears up. :)

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
CONGRATS!! Sorry to see you leave the GM family but as a fellow PONTIAC enthusiast I certainly understand your frustration. I opted for a new LT1 Corvette and have no regrets. Good Luck in the blue oval brigade!!

·
Premium Member
36,289 Posts
View attachment 25882

:)Orbit, you've inspired me to try and post pics of Soul Man's wheels! Thaxxx!:clap:

·
Registered
11,887 Posts
View attachment 25882

:)Orbit, you've inspired me to try and post pics of Soul Man's wheels! Thaxxx!:clap:

Well color me yellow. BTW I too have a yellow car that color in my collection. It's stripped down and eventually destined for a little track work...

I have also been working on my homage to Performance Fords of the 70's (Falcon Coupe, Mustang Mach 1 fastback, Pantera) with some current styling cues mixed in, and yellow just seemed the best color...

;)

·
Premium Member
36,289 Posts
^^Krikey, Monaro, how do you get in and out of that thang? :rolleyes:

Are you 15 years old? :eek:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts