GM Inside News Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
18,913 Posts
Ugh..Opel and another clown car.

Why are we still getting Opel news?.....Doesn't STELLANTIS own that trash brand now?
We seem to be getting threads of Chinese brands, courtesy of our local communist representative... At least Opel has something to do with GM.

·
Registered
201 Posts
The Rocks-e is a rebadged Citroen Ami. This kind of vehicle is special because you can drive it at the age of 15 years (18 years is the earliest age of driving cars in Europe). That's why it's limited in speed. Normaly 15 years old 'children' doesn't have a budget to buy a fulsize car, so this kind of vehicle are competing with like of e-bikes and scooters.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Anyone seen the latest Opel Astra? Funny enough, it looks more American IMO than it ever did under GM.
No, like always the Astra is a competitor to the benchmark in this class, the VW Golf. Currently I drive a seven gen. Golf and I must say the ride and build quality is fantastic. Even the other car I drive, a fully loaded KIA Eptimo station wagon can't keep up with this Golf. Especialy the seats and ride quality, even the Golf is only a slighted upgraded base model.

Unfortunately the eight gen. Golf is a step back. A lot of VW fan boys are very disappointed with the current Generation and some are considering to swap to the new Astra, because it feels more VW-ish as ever.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts