GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Opel Mokka facelift spied for the first time

Caught on the back of a truck, this camouflaged prototype suggests the model will have a new front fascia with a revised grille. There doesn't appear to be any other changes but the production model is also expected to have a new rear bumper and modified taillights.

More at link: http://www.worldcarfans.com/

·
Registered
3,906 Posts
Are they being hacked? What the hell is going on? This morning the top homepage articles were completely blank

:doh::eek::faint:
I think they sort out all the new topics at the top in one big hit, moving all the new topics to relevant locations in one big hit all at once, making it a bit hard to follow if you just happen to be looking at the time, you have to search but you can find they get moved somewhere else in a new relevant location..

·
Registered
2020 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD
13,474 Posts
Wow! We've got pictures and a link....with more pictures. At least we now know that a new nose may be coming. And what about our Encore? My posts and thanks have miraculously returned en masse as well. I hope things stabilize here for the good.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'm hoping if this an update, that it makes it to our Encore.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
After driving a 2015 Mokka, and then the competition, Nissan Qashqui, and the Kia Sportage, this car needs more than a facelift. Ok, so they'll refine the interior along with the bad infotainment system. No word whether the very rough suspension compared to the competition will be revised. The Mokka just isn't cost competitive as the competition is far superior and with a longer warranties. The Mokka is not even close when it comes to refinement either, let's hope as I've said more changes that address it's ride and rough 1.4 liter turbo. Let me be honest here, the Sportage has a seven year warranty vs a very poor two year for the Mokka. Even the Qashqui has a much better warranty. Come on GM, you can do better hopefully than a facelift. :-(

·
Registered
505 Posts
I hope they put in some more premium features, you know, like the kind you can get on a VW Golf......HID's, a larger sunroof.....I would think with the Trax now on sale in the US, the Encore could step it up a notch or two....

·
Premium Member
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I hope they put in some more premium features, you know, like the kind you can get on a VW Golf......HID's, a larger sunroof.....I would think with the Trax now on sale in the US, the Encore could step it up a notch or two....
Well, the Mokka is available with bi-xenon AFL+, Opel's FrontEye camera system (collision warning, lane departure warning, traffic sign recognition) and a option that you can't get at the competition: the integrated FlexFix bicycle carrier. ;)

·
Registered
10,490 Posts
Gee I hate this crap. If you want to view the Opel website from Australia then the tough. It re-routes to the old Opel Australia site which is just a front page. This is typical of how GM marketing operates. They have no idea how people do things other than the way they think it is done.
If you have front eye and you still manage to hit something will your insurance be affected. Does your insurance company have to sue Opel?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts