GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
I heard it gets 80 miles to the gallon and that the Oscar nominees will ride up with it to the red carpet next year. ;)

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I've never understood wh these super eco friendly vehicles need to be so damn ugly...couldn't they take one and make it look remotely good looking?

·
Registered
201 Posts
I actually kinda like it for what it is, but I like small cars in general.

This car makes sense for Europe, and even urban areas in North America. I could see them in NYC, which is where I'm sure where the smart will be aimed when it comes to market here.

The main reason eco-cars are always shaped that way is that is that's the most efficient configuration spacewise. That's why everyone loves the SUV, a similar concept writ large.

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
Originally posted by GM-10@Mar 1 2004, 10:18 PM
I think it looks like a suitable competitor to the original smart car.
yup, and as such i'd say it looks pretty good. only so much styling can go into a car only slightly larger than a fridge! looks like it'd just fall right over in a stiff breeze. i think in this case i'd like to see them ADD weight, not keep it out!

·
Registered
533 Posts
silly GM....trixx are for kids......not for the showroom....my hope for a Camaro or Chevelle is slooooooowly dying when I see stuff like this and hear that SATURN IS GETTING A SPORTS CAR :drevil:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts