Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Banned
2,364 Posts

·
Registered
15,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
See, we start together and then you go east and I go west.

·
Registered
15,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh yea, and YEP.

·
Banned
2,364 Posts
Negative, negative, negative. You must be the most unhappy person on this site! I don't know how you get up each day and face the world with that attitude.
actually I have a great attitutde, I'm just continuing the fight against Wagoner that began years ago. when I began GeneralWatch few could see the future as clearly and how the banks' control and support of Red Ink Rick would prove disastrous. so far my predictions have been right on, the guy is destroying GM. regardless of what some say, the numbers don't lie.

·
Registered
13,043 Posts
:rotf:

Every couple of years, there's a new bogeyman. I think Exxon Mobil was the last one. Microsoft before that.

Maybe if GM plays its cards right, it can be a bogeyman again. Imagine these headlines:

"Is GM's billion-dollar profit machine E-Flex technology a plot to destroy the middle class?"

·
Registered
286 Posts
actually I have a great attitutde, I'm just continuing the fight against Wagoner that began years ago. when I began GeneralWatch few could see the future as clearly and how the banks' control and support of Red Ink Rick would prove disastrous. so far my predictions have been right on, the guy is destroying GM. regardless of what some say, the numbers don't lie.
I feel Wagoner and Lutz will be heros in time. I dont feel there doing a bad job in this economy. America is brain washed and something has to be done about that. Japanese cars built in the US still sends the money out of the country!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I feel Wagoner and Lutz will be heros in time. I dont feel there doing a bad job in this economy. America is brain washed and something has to be done about that. Japanese cars built in the US still sends the money out of the country!
For what it's worth I agree. GM is in a fight for its life and I for one believe Lutz and Wagoner are doing an excellent job for the predicament they have found themselves in. This is not a game for the fainthearted and the deal with Chrysler is proof of that. As risky as that deal may seem, it just could be the chess move that lets GM live to fight another day. I believe without a doubt General Motors will be on top again, but negotiating these tough times is not going to be easy, and will require some gamesmanship. Lutz and Wagoner are up to the job, they in fact just might be GM's super heroes, never underestimate Lutz and his ideas.

Wagoner and Lutz had plenty help in getting GM in this bind. An American public that has no clue what it wants in a vehicle, is one the many player. Throw in the behind the scenes oil speculators, the oil companies and their desire to makes as much money as the traffic will bear, and an economy that is tanking and you have the perfect storm for the destruction of the worlds largest auto company.

Had this come two years from now when the General would be reaping the benefits of union concessions, many of these maneuvers would not have been necessary. The fact is Lutz and Wagoner are just two in a cast of many fighting like hell to keep GM afloat, I do not denigrate their efforts, I applaud them.

·
Banned
2,364 Posts
The Cause
Jim Dollinger
Sunday, October 19, 2008

Imagine...As the Rothschilds financed both sides of the Civil War, master capitalists, after giving their backing to the Japanese, use the invisible hand to guide GM softly down the stairs of diminished share. As GM becomes weaker, the foreigners invade our shores, setting up their fortresses of non-unionized production. Meanwhile, the ever-increasing costs of organized labor are halted by fierce competition, and a massive media campaign against their portrayed unrealistic demands. The tide of improving standard of living for the masses is halted, and through the might of popular opinion, concessions are wrought. As unionism is weakened, the purse string holders win on both sides of the game. Record profits for the invaders, and lessened expenses for the domestics. The demise of old time factory towns, who suffer setbacks in jobs and tax revenue, is a minor side effect of the intended outcome. The remaining relics of the battle for recognition are forever eliminated from the landscape...

why do you suppose JP went to Europe so often? why were Lincoln and Kennedy shot? some people are so naive it's a shame. WAKE UP AMERICA and realize how badly you are being taken advantage of.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Dead on Buickman. The greatest problem with America is IGNORANCE. The 2nd greatest problem with America is that the F___ing IGNORANT are allowed to vote. Those two facts are destroying America.

·
Registered
160 Posts
SO TRUE. America is full of fat ass morons who think sitting on a couch all night makes them somebody. And then these morons (many of them here)vote as if they actually know something. Arrogance, ignorance, hypocrisy and money are ruining America.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts