GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
a Cobalt SS TURBOCHARGED!!!

So I just woke up from a four hour nap due to sleep deprivation and an over 20 page paper due today on top of class endeavors. And I wanted some ice cream, so I was going to go to Kroger with my Attractive and Desirable Girlfriend...but I hopped on my email first. Well I just found out the first of two externships I wanted for this summer just offered me a position, and it was my first preference! :D (EDIT: I made it to Kroger and got some Rasberry Sherbert)

Its guaranteed money, guaranteed work for the summer, and an AMAZING work experience and an opportunity to refine my skill set, develop my theoretical framework, and hone in my critical thinking skills:yup:

Called my Dad earlier tonight and told him the Turbo Cobalt is as good as gold, just need to confirm and consult the "Madre" tomorrow and then make lots of coin this summer:D

GO BLUE!

GO TURBO SS COBALT!

CobaltSS

:hyper:

:Club:
:drive:

·
Premium Member
36,737 Posts
I don't understand...did he or did he not make it to Kroger?
And what kind of ice cream?

Isn't that what this thread is all about?

·
Registered
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you guys are impossible, LOL...

So getting pumped for the Turbo Cobalt SS

So I can drive my Chevy SS:D

I'm an American and I do NOT shop at Walmart. Ever. For anything. Period. "."

CobaltSS

·
Registered
7,500 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
What color?

·
Registered
11,898 Posts
-F14 comes out of no where and kicks azz with his Reatta GS...-

·
Registered
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hahahaha, right.

well talked to Dad and he says the dealer got in pricing. he's going to get details and options from them soon. (I already know them, but the official paperwork.)

Victory Red, SS Turbo Cobalt, High Wing (175$ option), LSD (500$), and sunroof (750$) option. :D

everything else is standard, its really bad that my expectation for purchase is the fully loaded thing! but thats kind of cool too. I'd have a every option cobalt and my bro would have a option-less (minus door dent protection strip) Balt.

Cobalt"SS"

·
Registered
6,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well thanks for posting at least?

Why is your brain numb? Too much ice, ice cream, beer? Long day at work?

We definitely need to get our Chevy's this summer and drive them at the cruise. I'd love to see how many lengths a LS3 puts on a LNF ... maybe go to Lapeer dragway for a day, it'd be fun...take our cars to the back of Rice at the student entrance and get a pic would be cool too sometime!

CobaltSS

·
Banned
17,572 Posts
well thanks for posting at least?

Why is your brain numb? Too much ice, ice cream, beer? Long day at work?

We definitely need to get our Chevy's this summer and drive them at the cruise. I'd love to see how many lengths a LS3 puts on a LNF ... maybe go to Lapeer dragway for a day, it'd be fun...take our cars to the back of Rice at the student entrance and get a pic would be cool too sometime!

CobaltSS
The Ice Cream, I could go for some Coldstone Chocolate Devotion in a Waffle Cup right now.

Meeting at the cruise is a must, and a trip back to Rice wouldn't be half bad. I haven't been there in a while.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.