GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,484 Posts
distinct, funky, small, versatile . .there are still pitfalls it can fall into - but so far so good ... you do not have to like the car to appreciate what they are trying to do .. .good job Kia .. we shall see what the rest of the info is.

igor

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
It doesn't beat the first xB in the simplicity department, but it better than the current one. There's some funkyness in the front I'm not digging, but it's not too bad. The back is odd. It's much better looking than the Element, but what's not?

·
Registered
17,579 Posts
I've never paid attention to the rear end, but yeah - they've kinda screwed it (btw, no pictures "surfaced", the vehicle has been launched officially and there are plenty of pictures around). Apart from that, the Euro Ford Fusion and the Scion xB and xD will surely have a hard time...

·
Registered
928 Posts
^^ The groove is really a nice looking little concept.

Im just glad Ford never drank the boxy-hipster-econo-box Koolaid. I think things like the PT Crusier and even the copy cat HHR were sucesses, but Kia is late to the game, we already know the gen X/Y youth market dont buy these things, and its just such a weird segement. With good looking little hatches like the Versa, Matrix, and the new Fiesta 5 door, why would you buy this Kia or a Scion?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.