GM Inside News Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Just concerning the engine sounds, none of them sound like the real cars (except maybe the 350Z if you upgrade that exhaust and listen good). So don't take that too hard. I hope GT5 incorparates real engine sounds. I would have been nice if they did in it this version though.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Infiniti Z350 said:
Just concerning the engine sounds, none of them sound like the real cars (except maybe the 350Z if you upgrade that exhaust and listen good). So don't take that too hard. I hope GT5 incorparates real engine sounds. I would have been nice if they did in it this version though.
Actually, I'm pretty sure that all of the audio now is realistic. I read somewhere that they spent countless hours recording all of the cars at different RPMs, reving it, etc. I'll post this if I can find the proof.

·
Banned
431 Posts
MCGARRETT said:
There is some wrong information on GM cars...

For example...

When the Chevrolet history is scrolling on the bottom of the screen..

Quote:

"Chevrolet was founded in 1911 by Louis Chevrolet and William Durant, who later went on to found General Motors....

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG

GM was incorporated on September 16, 1908, 3 years before Chevrolet was incorporated, 10 years before Chevrolet even became a part of General Motors, if they had bothered to open a book, or maybe even look online, they might have been able to find out about that.
Well, your facts are also wrong. GM was not incorporated in 1908. General Motors Company was organized on September 16, 1908. General Motors Corporation was not incorporated until October 13, 1916. A minor difference you may say, but it's the correct information.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts