GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Hmmm...some cool colors, for sure. Interesting that the orange is being dropped.

I'm guessing the interiors remain the same color?

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"I'll be with you" ... Cheap Trick ... 'The Flame'

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Does this mean the GXP will only be available in these colours also? Or will the yellow/gold that was on the concept be available too?

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Official 2009 Pontiac G8 Colors With GM Color Chips

The title says it all guys. I have the official GM color chips for the 2009 Pontiac G8.

Thanks for sharing this info. The dealer right by our office has had an orange GT since the first release. Every other GT has sold and they are on their 2nd or 3rd shipment. I guess my tastes are different because I like the orange best.......and the copper gold one they showed at SEMA.
Stryker Blue will be hot too....many concept cars and autoshow cars will be blue/purple this year.

·
Registered
7,173 Posts
I like orange/copper/bronze shades, but I must be in a small minority.

I would have bought my CTS in that coppermist color that they had in '03, but it was gone for '04.

·
Registered
9,751 Posts
Stryker Blue is AWESOME- nice throwback to the '60s. Great bunch of colours though, kind of a shame that everything but white and red are metallic though.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Jeff Stryker blue?

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
There is an 08 GT in White Hot at the dealer about 30 mins from me. Also have a grey one. The car is very roomy on the inside and trunk. Looking at the outside, you wouldn't think so, but it's every bit a full-size sport sedan.

·
Registered
56 Posts
This blo's I wanted an Ignition Orange GXP.

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
the orange is being dropped because the GXP is getting that orange from the auto show. The color palate for the GXP will be more outlandish as the G8 will be more subdued as you see above!

·
Registered
56 Posts
the orange is being dropped because the GXP is getting that orange from the auto show. The color palate for the GXP will be more outlandish as the G8 will be more subdued as you see above!
Well I will pray then that what you say is the gospel. :lmao:

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
I've seen the new colors in person except for silver.

Stryker is the best color added for 09, Sport Red is the most disappointing in person and Pacific is a nice formal color.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts