GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
The SUT is worthless, you can't fit anything in the bed, and you cant drive with the tailgate down. You might as well just buy a regular H2.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Originally posted by i am bill@Feb 29 2004, 08:52 PM
The SUT is worthless, you can't fit anything in the bed, and you cant drive with the tailgate down.  You might as well just buy a regular H2.
Like most SUV's these days. More of a "status" symbol than of any real use.
50K big bills and U can only can carry around 5 people :blink:, GTFOOH!!! with that $h!t.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Its awesome looking cept for 50,000 the interior should look a lot better..........still would get one if I had the cash.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Originally posted by casket_demon+Mar 1 2004, 02:15 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (casket_demon @ Mar 1 2004, 02:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-i am bill@Feb 29 2004, 08:52 PM
The SUT is worthless, you can't fit anything in the bed, and you cant drive with the tailgate down.  You might as well just buy a regular H2.
Like most SUV's these days. More of a "status" symbol than of any real use.
50K big bills and U can only can carry around 5 people :blink:, GTFOOH!!! with that $h!t. [/b][/quote]
I disagree. My Yukon is very functional.

Up to 8 passengers when I want, and when I don't, I can easily carry 12' lumber or as much as I want of whatever else I want.

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by paul8488@Mar 1 2004, 03:35 PM
they need a more luxurious interior if they wanna be known as the sport/luxury utility truck.

:)
They need to have several interior options (kinda like the F-150)... I luxury version, and a rugged version...

·
Registered
954 Posts
Originally posted by nsap+Mar 1 2004, 02:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nsap @ Mar 1 2004, 02:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-paul8488@Mar 1 2004, 03:35 PM
they need a more luxurious interior if they wanna be known as the sport/luxury utility truck.

:)
They need to have several interior options (kinda like the F-150)... I luxury version, and a rugged version... [/b][/quote]
If they ever make a Luxury Hummer I will be the first one to puke!

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
most of the 50 large you spend on an H2 is on stuff you don't see. the interior is nice, IMO, and it's a way nicer then the "wheat" interior of the SUV. you people should try selling the same truck day in and day out, and then you'll be happy to see the "boring" new all gray interior of the SUT. kudos, GM. good job.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts