GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,180 Posts
No worries mate (I think? Do I want to be shot?:confused:):D, but you're still whoring (try to post once then wait for someone else to comment before posting another comment :). + did you try to post your image like in the Post Your Own designs thread?

·
Registered
226 Posts
i think we've gone a little too far saying that posting two posts in a row before someone else comments is post whoring. sometimes a person thinks of something else to add to what they put up the first time

nothin wrong with that.

or maybe internet etiquette has reached new levels of correctness that my redneck mind cannot comprehend.

·
Registered
226 Posts
camarofreak, i respect your abilities, but i think your attitude is going to run more people off than welcome them in.

sure, the guy didn't understand that putting his chops in your thread was a nono.

you made your point in that other thread.

but to come on here and belittle him, then posting your drawings on his thread is almost the same as what he did to your thread ( only difference is that you posted a same model car ), which in itself is like a slam. haven't you given the guy enough grief?

·
Premium Member
18,180 Posts
I don't want any bad blood in the reader talent area but he needs to fix his mistake.

I'll let bygones be bygones and we can both move on.
What is this? The gaza strip? Sheesh.

·
Premium Member
18,180 Posts
sarcasm aside, I'm confused as what is so hard to figure out?

he came in, whored up my thread (as he apparantly didn't know how to navigate internet forums and decided it'd be okay to just post into my thread and take it over with his artwork)

After being showed how to correctly post and navigate the site, he stil has not cleaned up his mistake.
Yeah. You're right. You should be outraged! Track his ISP so we can hunt him down and burn him at the stake for stealing all of your valuable internets.:rolleyes:.......:fall:

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Your sarcasm is getting old and I'm tired of asking for the right thing to be done here.

It is obviously falling on deaf ears.

:doh:

Mate, build a bridge.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts