GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
The rearview mirrors look so small on the outside, yet big on the inside. interesting. Earth to Nissan seat controls on the wrong side of the seat are all wrong, therefore you'll sell millions of ugly cars with them! and C&D will think it is the best thing since sliced bread.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
ah... well. I dont know what to say. No much to nice. I like the front end, but the headlights look like they were designed by Bangle. I see a lot of BMW in this. Not to mention the I drive. I liked the old one. It looked a lot better and more like a large sedan should.

·
Registered
71 Posts
:woot2: I really like that interior - very slick (expect those gauges gotta go).

That control knob definitely reminds me of the new Beemers I-Drive. :unsure:

Looks like it may have a push button start as well.

·
Registered
922 Posts
I like the interior its very nice. It just looks a little off on the left side when it meets the drivers door. The exteror isnt bad either with the excpetion of the me too rear end.

·
Registered
812 Posts
The new design is nice. On the downside, it reminds me of the new Toyota Avalon concept for some reason. I really enjoyed the previous M45, it had the muscle-car look with luxury finess.

I hope Toyota has seen this 'warning shot across the hood'. The M45 looks like a better package than the either of the Lexus GS offerings. I'd buy it!

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
I honestly think this will be the class-leader ahead of the new entries like the STS, RL, GS, etc. Infiniti is on a roll - a BIG one!

·
Registered
613 Posts
WOW, me likey.

The only changes I would make are to the seat controls (as mentioned earlier) and that i-drive like controller on the dash. It's too far away from the driver. BWM has theirs in the right spot (it's just too damn complicated)

·
Registered
785 Posts
You are talking about the i-drive controlled by cheap plastic-like knob that matches the rest of the cheap looking BMW interior? I dont think Infinity would dare do that.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I think it looks pretty nice, but more G35 than M45--not sure why though???
The front is nice, but the rear is way to Audi-ish. And, I really wish Infinitit would paint their door handles. But, that's just me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts