GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,918 Posts
every now and then a thing like that comes along to remind me why do I hate those fords so much-hehe-
keep them coming ford!

PS: I would buy one if it would cost not less than 150k$ and have a higher (top fuel like) wing.

· Registered
1,918 Posts
thanks for the extra pics!
what a waste: instead of spending money where it counts, they use for concepts that prove nothing.

and who thinks that it's normal for the concepts to be cool while the production cars suck, take a closer look at the chrysler concepts, and lately gm (solstice).
I liked somehow the mustang GT concept, but I started to puke all over the place when I saw the production version...
what makes ford a disgrace for the american market is the way they cut corners and how cheap and stupid make their cars.

the worst thing you can do is to say: "well, it's better than nothing"
let me tell you that I won't spend 1$ on a ford product, at least untill they get their $hit together.

· Registered
1,918 Posts
the c5r is like 10 times wider and lower than this garbage, how can you even compare them?

BTW, the holes in the bumper are air intakes (for brake cooling or engine): you have to be real dumb to put fog lights there, no offense...

· Registered
1,918 Posts
Originally posted by SUPERBADD75@Apr 6 2004, 12:42 AM
i'm curious to know what you drive, because it's obvious that you haven't been in a GM lately.
my daily driver is a a full option park ave ultra and as a weekend cruiser a T/A GTA both top of the line...

what do you drive? a 180ft-lbs/6200rpm torque monster?

· Registered
1,918 Posts
Originally posted by xellow@Apr 6 2004, 03:23 PM
Ive seen tons of chops done already to reveal the car's potential in styling here is one using the GT-r
hey, rustang lover, where are the headlamps of the concept? you ruined the only thing okay on this POS... :pain:

PS: getting flamed on gm msg. boards by ford lovers is my specialty lately... even if it dosen't make sense! :lol:

· Registered
1,918 Posts
Originally posted by SUPERBADD75@Apr 9 2004, 03:01 AM
my daily driver is a a full option park ave ultra and as a weekend cruiser a T/A GTA both top of the line...

what do you drive? a 180ft-lbs/6200rpm torque monster?
180hp 8000rpm GSR Integra, sir. but i'll say this. the interior has less cheap plastic throughout than your Pork Ave has on the dash alone. GM is into seriously bad interiors.
get your facts straight: you have 170hp/7600rpm...

Food for thought: according to edmunds, your car costs up to 6200usd more than my buick. Ooops, for half of that I buyed my T/A wich can eat buzzers like yours for lunch...

Given that we have the same power (me at 4800rpm), 220ft-lbs/3200 rpm, I have more than double the engine displacement, I have 995 more lbs, but also 2 more doors, 7more cuft trunk (even if hatchbacks have huge trunks), and 32.8 more inches, think again who's porker...
You weight less, but your car is also much smaller...

Also, if you get one of those new suzuki's gsx-r 600, you can rev up to 15.500 rpm!-hint-hint-

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.