GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
I like it! I dont like the vent on the side, but the rest of the car looks good.
There were some other Jag concepts in Top Gear, and they looked way better then the present jags. I wish Jag would go that route. It looks to be a very very slow evolution in the Jag line up.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I like it in the same way I like a 96 Imapla SS. Very Nice! This Car has "Bling" written all over it. Now THis is what lincoln needs to do to save it's hiney.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Originally posted by tgagneguam@Apr 7 2004, 03:33 PM
Simply gauche. Weren't these the "after" photos of someone's old XJ on a recent episode of MTV's "Pimp my Ride?"
My thoughts exactly! It's an elegant vehicle to start with ... no need for the "dubs"!

-John

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
The 1970's thing is in now, I guess. One of those interior shots looks like a 1976 GM advert for the Sunbird or something.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Originally posted by Ming@Apr 7 2004, 11:41 PM
The 1970's thing is in now, I guess. One of those interior shots looks like a 1976 GM advert for the Sunbird or something.
If the interiors (of economy cars no less) of the 70's looked like that then we sure havn't advanced much.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.