GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is probably the last ill do untill the next design contest starts.

I wasnt even going to do another one until the talk surrounding a G5 got the hold of me. So i started to wonder what my version of an affordable sports coupe for pontiac would look like, and i came up with this:

UPDATED

and here's another one:

·
Registered
7,874 Posts
Nice, but no split grill? :(

·
Registered
74 Posts
I looks good but the front end (I know it's a sketch) looks freakishly out of propotion (too thick) to the rear....but whatdoIknow...I got no talent comparible to this

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
I don't know about this one. The grille is too big and the headlights are too small. However, the rest of the car looks like it could work.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
You've made the front too flat again; rake the top of the grill/front of the hood back.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
im sorry but that grille made me say Ewww!!!! the design is everywhere.i cant concentrate on one theme.rework the WHOLE thing.

·
Registered
329 Posts
the new one with the split grill, for some reason reminds me of a 76 grand prix... i like it :)

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Rear end looks amazing on the first one, but the headlights are too high and the grille is too long.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Look's good. A few major problem's though. One being the back quarter panel look's like it got in a t-bone accident. This is because the front and rear wheel's are the same size. As a reference for drawing in proportion alway's make the rear wheel 10 degree's less for the elipse, than the front wheel. So if you have a 45 degree in the front make the back 35. Also the front is to high in the first pic, look's like an suv. Make the wheels a little smaller and the body closer to the wheel wells. I want to see what this design could look like drawn correctly. Good JOB!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts