GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
ive heard the next grand am will be the G6 concept. wich looks exactally like the pic in that artical. and also i heard on motor trend that the car will loose its long lived name......

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
Originally posted by Smilingoat@Oct 26 2003, 05:18 PM
ive heard the next grand am will be the G6 concept. wich looks exactally like the pic in that artical. and also i heard on motor trend that the car will loose its long lived name......
All of that is true! :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry, but the '05 Grand Am will not be turbocharged, or see 280hp. In fact, you won't see a 'souped-up' Grand Am (G6 now) until about 6 mo. after the base one comes out, much like they did in 99 w/ the SE/GT. It will be a 3.9L NA V6 (much better IMO), and will make about 250hp. I don't think they'd give the G6 more hp than the GTP.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Would somebody please tell Pontiac to re-style the Grand Prix? I hate its looks and had to cross it off the list of possible new purchases. Too bad.

-Node

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Originally posted by Nodezone@Oct 27 2003, 02:50 PM
Would somebody please tell Pontiac to re-style the Grand Prix? I hate its looks and had to cross it off the list of possible new purchases. Too bad.

-Node
Hmm... you don't like the new Grand Prix, eh? After all, it's just been restyled...

or did you mean the Grand Am? IMO, the new Grand Prix is a huge improvement, especially without those old and dated plastic ribbing :p

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
Originally posted by cyboexpo2002+Oct 27 2003, 10:25 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cyboexpo2002 @ Oct 27 2003, 10:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nodezone@Oct 27 2003, 02:50 PM
Would somebody please tell Pontiac to re-style the Grand Prix?  I hate its looks and had to cross it off the list of possible new purchases.  Too bad.

-Node
Hmm... you don't like the new Grand Prix, eh? After all, it's just been restyled...

or did you mean the Grand Am? IMO, the new Grand Prix is a huge improvement, especially without those old and dated plastic ribbing :p [/b][/quote]
There something that's just not right about the "buck teeth" in the new Grand Prix. But on a black painted model this isn't noticeable.

Kinda like the huge angular nostrils on the Aztek.

I like the Pontiac G6's (and GXP models) rounded ports with mesh.

·
Registered
7 Posts
yeah the grill looks really bad on any other color besides black... the black grand prix looks really good IMO :afro:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Please, I wrote about that and more almost 2 years ago, and who do you think first reported on the existence of the hardtop convertible. :D

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Originally posted by Mr.Ed@Dec 14 2003, 04:27 AM
Please, I wrote about that and more almost 2 years ago, and who do you think first reported on the existence of the hardtop convertible. :D
who in heavens name are you??

philjr: NICE VETTE! What is that a TTLS6?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts