GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
It's nicely done, but I really must know what you inspiration for this was. Was there a lot of cough syrup involved?

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
not sure if your making fun of audi or chrysler or both.. but i like how you made it a coupe.. and i am actually hoping the 300/magnum comes out in coupe version.

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Originally posted by IMPALAon20s@Mar 5 2004, 06:27 PM
not sure if your making fun of audi or chrysler or both.. but i like how you made it a coupe.. and i am actually hoping the 300/magnum comes out in coupe version.
yes... I would like to have a coupe. Is there going to be another V8 option? They need to have at least a 300hp version of teh 4.7.

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
not sure if your making fun of audi or chrysler or both
It's nicely done, but I really must know what you inspiration for this was. Was there a lot of cough syrup involved?
Not making fun of either. This chop was for a competition. The rules were to change the 300c in any way you want. In a quest for different rims, I got the idea to blend the 2 companies (Audi and Chrysler) after seeing an Audi in a similar pose.

·
Registered
316 Posts
that's beautiful rex...i think it would really make a good audi too, b/c the chrysler version already looked like an audi with the exception of the grille and rear end.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Looking at that makes me hope even more for a 300C/Magnum coupe! That would be SMOKIN!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts