GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
I never understood the appeal of the original El Camino, but this thing here is completely out of control!!! I like it more than the original Nomad concept, and I see it as a real Scion competitor with lots of customization appeal. A removable roof panel and rear-window, and possibly some installable BRAT-seats (e.g. a bed track for modular components sensu the Titan), would make this thing seriously Uber-Swank, and even more appealing to me than the Solstice, as I'd actually be able to use it as a daily driver.

*whimpering, pawing at screen*

Ghrankenstein

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
I dont know about you, but I dont think there is a need for a 3ft bed.... Good chop, but deffinatly not something to go into production. I dont see a major need. Out of all the nomad chops you did, did you ever make a Nomad vert? I think that would be way more desirable then that IMO.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Nicely done Rex now it looks liek it's actually move some units if it was ever made. Nothing worse than having a wothless pickup.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.