GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
hmm-- looks nice-- and could be a practical feature. The regular Nomad was leaving me with a claustophobic feeling-- more doors helps.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Nice I like what u did with the car. You extended it and added practicality without messin up the looks.

Plus the Nomad is sweet anyway!!

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! I actually didn't extend it. It's the same length, and same wheelbase as before. I made the front door smaller.

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
Nice idea - even if there are no back seats to speak of (are there any in the Nomad concept?)-- it's convenient just to be able to put stuff in your cargo area that way. Folding the seats forward is no fun.

Maybe they could have little extended cab type truck-like seats in there that fold down into the cargo floor but you could use if needed for a quick jaunt down to the restaurant with your buddies during a lunch break.

·
Registered
922 Posts
I like! The extra doors make it look alot better, and moving the emblem makes it so it doesnt look like its smiling :) but I did like the original rims. Good job Rex!

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Yeah I liked the original rims as well, but these arent bad either...I like the grille work and the doors, nice job Rex!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Originally posted by Ming@Jan 7 2004, 03:41 AM
Nice idea - even if there are no back seats to speak of (are there any in the Nomad concept.
Actually I believe there are 4 seats. They stretched the frame for the Saturn and Chevy concepts.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Yup, four seats and this variation(really meaning just the quad doors) is def. more appealing and the other chopped changes lend themselves well too.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
This really works. I have not cared for that mini door look on any car I have seen it on but it really works on the Nomad. Man I hope Chevy builds this car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts