GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello:)
I am Brazilian , my name is Marcelo , I have a Malibu LTZ Ecotech 2010/10 .
I am very dissatisfied with the vehicle . Here the difficulty of finding replacement parts is very large , therefore , buy parts over the Internet directly from American GM dealership and get via usps .
There are several problems unsolvable , such as:
Airbag warning light : harnesses located below the banks are very poorly made , the wires are exposed and any passenger sitting in the backseat unwittingly ends up achieving them . This causes repeated bad contacts and consequently trigger the warning light .
Noises in the steering / suspension system : I've tried replacing the entire system , except for bumpers , but the noise - knock, knock , knock on uneven floors , does not disappear .
I need some guidance as to what I should do. Do not trust the hand works of authorized workshops GM in Brazil . They do not make an accurate diagnosis and just want to convince the customer to replace parts . Recalling that the value of the pieces here are eight times more expensive - absurd!:mad:
Thank 'attention and apologize for the precariousness of my vocabulary .
I ask that replies are sent to my email : [email protected]
Thank you.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
I can't help you, I don't know a thing about the Malibu. Try to find an independent shop that specializes in GM or american cars in general. I know it's no easy job( same with european brands), but it's your best bet to find someone that really knows how to diagnose your vehicle.

That said, Welcome to GMI.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts