Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Originally posted by Rex Raider@Mar 9 2004, 03:53 AM
Vue Redline.
beat me to it. :argue:

don't forget to remind GMI's audience that the VUE RL has more HP than the oddyssey's 3.5L and that, since there's no VTEC, the RL can use regular 87-ocatane gas instead of premium :lol:

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Think U can grab of the the more contreversial GM products 4 a review (SSR or GTO)?.

·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
I'll have an SSR review as soon as I get to drive one.

As for the Colorado, it's already a superb driving vehicle, and its interior is similar in quality to the 2004 F-150 XLT. I've seen both in person, and both are as good, or bad, in my opinion.

I drove an extended-cab 2x4 2800 4-cyl / 5-speed Z85 Colorado over the weekend and I was quite impressed with the performance. I think the best application of the 2800 will be in the regular cab / 5-speed ZQ8, which will be an especially revvy blast. The Z85 remains the "Old-Man" truck, meaning that the white base extended-cab, 4-cylinder automatic will reign, since those customers are still freaked-out by the I-5. The 5-cylinder will be the engine of choice for the Z-71's, and I think they need it.

Ghrank

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
An ION Red Line review would be interesting

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Just to let everyone know...I think we will end voting this thursday (tommorow) so that we can get a chance to review the vehicle this weekend...but it looks like it will be a Colorado...

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
The Chevy Colorado wins by 3 votes. Look for a review two weeks from this Sunday! (March 28th, 2004).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.