81 - 100 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD
12,345 Posts

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
The upward swoop in the rear cab does not pose a problem. My father has one and I have driven it on multiple occasions in city traffic and the like. There is no blind spot as you the driver is high enough up that it is no problem at all. To Quote you "I just Know" ;) because I do and from experience :)
Look, I'll just say it; the up sweep on the Canyorado is dumb.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Not a Eurocentric loving type of guy myself just a v8musclecarlovingcentric/trucklovingcentric guy, hope the US don't go all Euroglobalcentric at G7 at St Ives next month.

Getting back on topic

10/10 Chevy Engineers have really done a great job, really can see wanting to buy one of these, love the Silverado squared off rear cab rear door pillars, hopefully will get some nice big rear cab practical rectangular windows for better visibility to match only a small detail but every little thing helps. Looks a winner from what you can see it.

Never thought l would get excited about Colorado refresh, pleasantly very surprised, can definitely see one sitting on my drive.

Reactions: mbukukanyau

·
Premium Member
34,053 Posts
Not a Eurocentric loving type of guy myself just a v8musclecarlovingcentric/trucklovingcentric guy, hope the US don't go all Euroglobalcentric at G7 at St Ives next month.

Getting back on topic

10/10 Chevy Engineers have really done a great job, really can see wanting to buy one of these, love the Silverado squared off rear cab rear door pillars, hopefully will get some nice big rear cab practical rectangular windows for better visibility to match only a small detail but every little thing helps. Looks a winner from what you can see it.

Never thought l would get excited about Colorado refresh, pleasantly very surprised, can definitely see one sitting on my drive.
Thy flag sayeth, thou art in The Realm of her Majesty the Queen of England. How exactly are you going to get one. Are they not banning all non electrics in the realm?;)

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
In this world, it seems everyone has their own truth
Or else... it could be... that different people hit upon a couple of different reasons something is the way it is and are not "twisting truth" to make it fit their needs. :D

·
Registered
2018 Chevrolet Tahoe Premier
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #92 ·
Colorado's next generation will be more global than the current one, and from what I've heard, GM is considering built and sales a Brazilian version in China.

·
Premium Member
34,053 Posts
Colorado's next generation will be more global than the current one, and from what I've heard, GM is considering built and sales a Brazilian version in China.
The same as the US Version? I think Brazil gets the third word version

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
That's what I've heard too, that this version would finally tie all Colorado's together, instead of one for the US and another for the rest of the world.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
The same as the US Version? I think Brazil gets the third word version
The current US Colorado is much more different from the Brazilian than the future one (different frames, brakes, transfer cases, interiors etc.). The future Brazilian S-10 is more like a cheap "work truck" version of NA Colorado.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
The current US Colorado is much more different from the Brazilian than the future one (different frames, brakes, transfer cases, interiors etc.). The future Brazilian S-10 is more like a cheap "work truck" version of NA Colorado.
Fix it again tony's Strada pick-up is No1 best selling vehicle in Brazil at the moment, the double cab looks a bit more spacious roomy than the odd looking looking Chevy Montana single cab.

Chevy Montana looks like it might struggle to pull away with 6 bags of spuds in the bed, that's all that would fit in it.

Ford were going to do a Focus pick-up for the Brazilian market it seemed to have died a death another gutless donkey 1.0L 3-pot eco boost , maybe a Maverick pick-up might make it

Next Chevy Montana model will be a double cab.

Still absolutely loving the new US Colorado that's coming a proper workhorse, would buy that if l lived in Brazil

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
^^^Huh? How do you know you love it if all you see is camo and padding?

and if you have X-Ray vision, can I borrow it for the next time I go to the gym?😈
Yeah, if you put an existing Colorado under that camo, it would look the same.

81 - 100 of 106 Posts