Discussion Starter #1
Front Page news!

© 2003 Ben Kopf - Don't re-use without permission

·
Registered
790 Posts
haha got my email! right on, ive never tried to contact before im glad it work, well isnt it great i love the side scoops, they are more dramatic then i was expecting. and the red looks great, although i noticed that the headlamps seem to be crome inside instead of body color like the head photo. but hey maybe that will be an option, i cant wait to see a front shot of the car with no camo!!! :bounce: :eatarrow:

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
:eek: looks better than I had imagined...so far...nice!

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
it still looks too much like the current model. i am not saying that doesnt look good, i love it. but you know these ******* car reviewers always look for some way to something negitive about a american car. but it definatly looks good

Alan

133 Posts
bad a$$

:angry: ;)

·
Registered
3,083 Posts
WOW!! I like it, looks alot better then I expected. The greenhouse area looks very much like the last f-bodies and what we can see of the nose appears to be much more aggressive then the C5. Gotta love the seriously sculpted sides, almost a bit retro.

·
Registered
954 Posts
That car is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!

Although it may first look like a C5, look closer at the body lines and compare the two........ the C6 is an evolutionary Corvette, and definately a giant leap in the right direction :bounce:

In my mind the two are so drastically different!

·
Registered
790 Posts
i was about to put a comparison photo :angry: jk

your right i think ppl are just nervouse that the vette will fall behind, but looking at these pics and from what ive heard about whats underneath this vette is going to kick ***!

this is a giant leap forward, the new lighter body more power competitive cost more refinement. dont worry guys this car will only add to the current vette, looks and performance!!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
This is gonna be quite a Gem. Way to go GM. :bounce:

·
Registered
482 Posts
The car looks good - especially the side vent panels - but it seems way too conservative and evolutionary; I expected a much bolder, more aggressive design especially since Bob Lutz supposedly demanded a reworking of the original style. It has a lot of C4-5 in it, especially the roofline, B-pillar and rear end; I would have thought more C3-4 if retro was the plan.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Yeah, madvette, I get the late C1 feel from the side vents...gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. I wouldn't worry too much about it looking like the previous car. Like with the SL, here, evolution is a good thing. B)

1 - 20 of 120 Posts