GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Aveo: Sport model debuts

:flush:

V8 SS Model debuts, freshening on mid-lux FWD platform with a hint of styling from the SS Concept.

I thought the impala was going to RWD in 2006?

Hardtop convertible adds to the G6’s appeal. Along with a GXP version with a turbocharged 3.9L 18Valve V-6 producing over 270HP.

This will be like the Grand National if it holds true

I thought the Canyon/Colorado were getting turbo chargers in 07?

What about the Cadillac DTS? I could have sworn I read about the DTS being a class above the STS?

I like the return to RWD on many of the cars. :mf_boff:

·
Premium Member
2,003 Posts
Very very nice work Rex. I don't know where you find the time to put this all together, but it's tremendously appreciated. Thanks. :)

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As much as I'd like to take the credit, it's not all me. Branden, Tahoe, NSAP and I have all been busy little beavers lately. Got to give credit where it's due.

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
few quick questions... i haven't come across this info elsewhere... what does the member status mean? clearly it changes with the number of posts, but is there a legend somewhere (so i can have a goal :). also, how does one attach a picture to a post? i'm pretty computer-dumb. :p and can anyone start a new topic? love the site though... most people get sick of hearing me babble on about GM's! finally... an audience! thanks!

·
Registered
756 Posts
Great work guys, very informative. (Monte and Impala debuts in 2004 with a supercharged 3.8 L not 3.4L.. :D )....V8 sure sounds good though for 05, would it be the same one being used for pontiacs 05 GP GXP?

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Nice job. Looks good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts